Monday, February 17, 2014

New Modules!

Sooo... guess what I got in the mail today?
BEWM. Synthesis Tech E340 Cloud Generator and a Pittsburgh Modular Outs. And what's funny is I'm already finding that more patch cables would be useful. wtf.

And yeah, that's all this post is about. Well... almost... should I explain a bit?

You see the only reason I like modular synthesizers (aside from being incredibly useful as sound-creation tools) is this video from Deadmau5:

As you can see, one of the main modules used (and in my opinion sounds coolest) is the E340 (look around 2:50). Ever since I first saw this video like a year and a half ago or whatever, I've wanted it, and now I do. Now all I need is a cheap little MIDI-CV (like a MIDImplant) and a nice reverb and I can recreate this melody, as well as do a bunch more cool stuff with it.

In case you were curious, this is how I want to fill out the rest of my little rack there:
First steps into building a modular. Now wouldn't it be cool if I could even get my own modules to fit in the rack? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment