Saturday, June 29, 2013

Modulars and PayPal

The time has come. 

After about a year of dreaming, researching, watching videos, and watching people play modulars at Analog Heaven North East, I will finally be able to enter the modular world myself, starting with the TipTop Audio Tabletop Happy Ending Kit, Blue Lantern Red VCO, and the Xanu Mini-Sequ. I know, it's not much, but I'm like wicked excited. 

I'll probably end up using mostly Xanu modules (mainly because I make them, so may as well use my own modules, right?), but over time I should be able to afford other stuff. I hope. Would love a VCO2RM...

Actually, that reminds me, I am getting ever so close to showing off real Xanu modules. Not CAD drawings, not schematics, the real things. And, once I get this little modular setup, I can show them off, sell them, make money, make more, and maybe after selling like 20 modules I can finally buy a VCO2RM. Or something.

But, you're probably more curious about the second part of this post's title, PayPal. If you look, I've added a Donate button to the sidebar. I know, I know, you're all like, "man youz gotz da zynths n da stuffz wai u need teh moniez??" As I'm sure you know, this world we live in revolves around money, and without it not much can be done. That button will allow you to donate any amount of money to me (even a penny, if you're feeling poor yet charitable), which will help me build more modules, thus both spreading Xanu Modules around the world for your pleasure and allowing me to help pay the bills where I live (synths, audio gear, computers, and lights all cost money to run). Any amount you can donate would be greatly appreciated, and I thank you in advance.

So yeah, I'll tell you when I end up with my little modular n stuff. This is so exciting!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment